What do we do?
We help organizations to become
culturally and linguistically competent in their relationships with
their Latino employees, clients and community.
How do we do it?
We help to bridge the communication
and cultural gap with a simple four step process.
- Meet with our clients to assess where they are now and where they want to be.
- Identify any obstacles or barriers to success and outline the projected goal.
- Create a customized strategic plan that addresses the needed actions and creates a time line for achieving the goals.
- Implement the plan
What are our values?
Our clients are our most important
asset. We handle each project with the highest degree of confidentiality,
professionalism, quality and appropriateness. You have our word
that we will only accept you as a client if we can help you to communicate
more effectively with your employees, clients and community. If we feel
that we can’t help you, we will gladly offer the names of other companies.
What does Susy Molano have to offer?
Company founder María Susana
(Susy) Molano is a native Spanish speaker. Her background in management,
teaching, consulting, mediation, translation and interpretation allows
her to effectively communicate concepts and ideas while at the same
time recognizing the differences that exist between Latino groups.
- Degree in Law, from Colegio Mayor de Nuestra Señora del Rosario; Bogotá, Colombia
- Associate of Science, Business Management Development, from Manatee Community College; Bradenton, Florida
- Post graduate degree as Specialist in Administration: Human Resources Manager, from Universidad de Los Andes; Bogotá, Colombia
- Certificate of Professional Development Program in Comprehensive Human Resources Management, from Portland State University; Portland, Oregon
- Human Resources Manager
- Internal Legal Consultant
- Director of the Human Resource Consultant Group
- Law Professor